Intelligence and Analytics Performed
You don’t know what you don’t know. Skytizens helps you meet modern data organizational challenges with the insight of Alfresco’s Business Intelligence and Analytics. The amount of unstructured data in an organization and the critical need for insight of that data has a direct and exponential correlation. Skytizens uses the Alfresco Search and Insight Engine to provide integrated solutions complete with modern analytical feedback. With Alfresco Document Management solutions your organization will know what information you have, who is using it, and how it can be best used to further your business goals.
Skytizens document management helps develop your business beyond the traditional approach to insights, which often relies on complex extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) from unconsolidated data warehouses. Alfresco Business Intelligence and Analytics consolidates data based on content rather than warehouse location, and from that content develops actionable insights.
- Easy to install and manage, without a separate data warehouse system meaning no ETL
- Create custom reports without specialized teams or business analysts with SQL support and schema-less design
- Built on the fast, highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant open source search platform Solr 6
Accessible and User Friendly
Alfresco’s Intelligence and Analytics solutions gives the users, with the proper permissions, the power to gather data and easily make necessary interpretations in real-time. Users gain document management knowledge and analytics for business-critical processes without having to disconnect from their current work in progress.
- Tightly integrated real-time reporting into the Alfresco repository, allowing real-time analysis of content and metadata
- No risk of data leakage; fully supports permissions and ACLs, meaning compliant with Alfresco built-in security
- Simple, time series content analytics and full-text search term distribution analysis with SQL
- Based on the Solr indexes, it fully supports custom metadata so any custom metadata that is indexed can also be reported on
- Build your own or use pre-configured reports and dashboards for out of the box report building
Unlimited Search Performance
Skytizens gives you performance to scale with Alfresco’s analytics software providing condensed, meaningful, understanding of your business mechanics. Handle billions of documents with search indexing with additional support for multiple index Solr Sharding. It is more than competitive advantage, it is complete advantage.
- The complete Solr configuration, including Solr sharding, can be easily handled and configured from the admin console
- SSL encryption of data flowing between shards and content repository vastly increases data security
- Support increased index and query load with multi-instance clustering compared with a single instance
- Document management search indexes are split across multiple indexes for massive performance improvement
Pentaho Business Report Solution
Pentaho is a business intelligence document management system specifically designed to make data-driven decisions with GUI application integration and report designer. Skytizens offers Pentaho’s data integrations and analytics platform with the foundational (Kettle) core data integration system. Pentaho end-to-end platform features big data analytics, visualizations, dashboards, reporting, data mining, and predictive analytics. Skytizens can integrate the system platform with Alfresco and the combined functionality allows data integration for users to find, manage, and employ data from multiple sources, including native support for analytic databases, Hadoop, and NoSQL. Pentaho has an intuitive graphical interface that simplifies the creation of data pipelines, and capabilities for on-premises and cloud application.
Alfresco Content Management Capabilities
Skytizens offers many Alfresco applications capable of helping achieve your organizational goals; all having the ability to integrate with current systems
Enterprise Content Management Business Clients
Organizations of all sizes and industries have benefited from Skytizens services and Alfresco ECM
Business Intelligence and Analytics FAQs
Do You Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Business Intelligence and Business Analytics are both used to help meet organizational goals by utilizing your ECM content and data. They allow you, in slightly different ways, to collect, analyze, and visualize your data and make decisions based on that data. Combined, they improve the way your organization constructs current and future business strategies.
The traditional approach to ECM insights and reporting often rely on separate ECM repository and data warehouse silos that add complexity and costs, without adding value. Repository reports require continued maintenance while being connected through a process of; extract, transform, and load (ETL). Finally, traditional ECM data warehouse reporting framework requires interpretation by a business analyst.
ECM Business intelligence and analytics software gathers insights about your content and builds reports that enables strategic decision-making. It is useful for optimizing internal business processes with knowledge of what is stored in your repository, how it is used, and by who, and for external advantages with identification of trends, issues, and opportunities.
While ECM systems are designed to manage unstructured or semi-structured data like documents en masse, Business Intelligence compiles, bundles, and analyzes the ECM information in a way that allows presentation for, and application to, future decisions. In short, ECM organizes your content and processes, while Business Intelligence understands it.
Yes, Skytizens can integrate Alfresco with your current Business Reporting system as well as with most other operating systems. Whether you want to integrate Alfresco with a stand alone system or a group of legacy systems, Skytizens can design a solution to fit your needs.